UEFA Champions League: Osimhen laments in game against Chelsea - Nigeria 24 hours news update
YOU ARE WELCOME TO DAMSINIER BLOG

UEFA Champions League: Osimhen laments in game against Chelsea


Lille star, Victor Osimhen has stated that their last UEFA Champions League encounter against Chelsea will be difficult.

The game which will be played at Stamford Bridge in London will have little or no impact on Lille who have already crashed from the Champions League as they trail the Third-placed team in Group H almost with seven points.

Lille lost the last game against Ajax 2-0 at the Stade Pierre Mauroy-Villeneuve d’Ascq.

Speaking after yesterday’s game, Osimhen told reporters: “It was devastating to concede such an early goal. But we had chances, we could have led 2-1.

“I’m always positive in what I think and do, so we’ll go to Chelsea to play our game.

“We are playing against one of the best teams in the world, and we know it’ll be tough. But our best performance so far came against Chelsea here.”

1 comment:


  1. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter Corona virus for good one (1) month  and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Bakaba. I am from California, united state of America and I was affected with Corona virus in China is a viral infection cause by the Corona virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane. This was what I suffered for good month plus. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Bakaba online while I was searching for Corona cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life contact Dr Bakaba on ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com )Or add him on WhatsApp ( +2347063836098 )or call himThank you Dr Bakaba for the Corona herbal cure medicine which save my life thanks again DOCTOR BAKABA CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    1. HIV/AIDS CURE
    2. HERPES CURE
    3. CANCER CURE
    4 SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER
    5 PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for
    him to solve..Contact him now

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.